Monday, July 28, 2014

Some Minecraft Moments

Christmas me playing with baby T-Rex
Christmas me balancing my friend, Skylander, on my head
Regular me and DragonEater outside my house
Me and DragonEater riding our Charizards together
Winning the Hungar Games
On my Charizard with my friend, Colbert, stalking me
Again winning the Hungar Games
Riding Salamence
Free Falling
Me and my friend, BJRocks
Me and my friend, Critical Flawz
Me and DragonEater enjoying some alone time ;)

Surronded by LOVE
Dragon Eater, Pure Chaos and Me Posing with our Heads
(The owner of the server's head on Dark, a Chicken Head on Pure and a Silverfish head on me)
Dragon Eater and Me Posing
Pure Chaos and I snapping some pics... With Dragon Eater in the corner???
Dragon Eater, Pure Chaos and Me, Playing the Hunger Games! I am a little decked out
Me and Pure Parkouring against each other
Me and Pure playing Infected
Me and Pure playing Infected
Me playing Infected with my new texture Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment